Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday 5 July 2014

, ,

OUYA VIDEO GAME CONSOLE

Share


Finally a replacement for my Apple TV! The Ouya Video Game Console($99.00) is a former Kickstarter project. Ouya is a new open source video gaming console, that comes with the main console and a single game pad. The game pad comes with analog sticks, triggers, buttons, a D-pad and a touch pad. The touch pad will make transitioning from mobile to console gaming more palatable. You can buy extra game pads for $30.00. The reason I’m all excited is that I’m tired of having to jailbreak my Apple TV and now I can get a gaming console and install XBMC so that I can get access to my video and music library. Check out this video to see some games that could be coming to the console.




$99  BUY

CREDITS - MUTED

0 comments:

Post a Comment